MAK-18B-Li 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah/6.0Ah Battery Replacement Power Tool Battery For Makita BL1850 BL1860Specification:
||Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
||ABS Plastic Case + Lithium-Ion Battery
||Compatible Makita 18V Lithium Tools
||Integrated L.E.D. Battery Charge Level Indicator
Features:1. Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge.2. BL1850(5.0ah) provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830,BL1860(6.0ah) provides up to 99% more run time per charge compared to BL1830.3. Reaches full charge in 1.2 hours or less.4. Compatible with 18V LXT Tools.5. Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures.
6. High-grade cells resist self-discharge and remain ready for use.
7. Protect the battery and charger from overheating, overload and overdischarge.
8. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity.
Charge and discharge performance:
Package Included:1 x 18V Lithium Battery for MAKITA 18V Tool
Standard charge: CC / CV, 1C, 21V
Charging time: 1.2 hours (standard charge)
Charge cut-off voltage: 21.5V
Charging cut-off current: 0.01C (in CV mode)
Standard discharge: CC, 1C, 16V
Discharge cut-off voltage: 12.5V
The maximum discharge current: 50A/60A (10C)
Maximum instantaneous discharge current: 75A/900A(15C)
1. LED Display: LED Screen shows charging status
2. USB output: 5V 1.5A USB output for mobile, MP3, Ipad
3. Compatible with: For makita 14.4V and 18V lithium battery packs
4. Charge Protection: Built-in circuit protection to prevent overheating, short circuit, long time charging and detection of damaged batteries.
Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz 75W
Output: 7.2V-18V DC, 14.4V-18V Max DC 3A
USB output: 5V 1.5A (max)
Compatible battery models:
Makita 18V: BL1815, BL1820, BL1830, BL1840, BL1850, BL1860
14.4V: BL1415, BL1420, BL1430, BL1440, BL1445, BL1460
1 x Lithium battery charger (US/EU Plug Optional)
1 x User Manual
(1) The power cable should be connected to the suitable power socket with AC.
(2) Insert the battery pack into the charger, making sure the pack is fully seated in the battery cavity. Music rings and the red light will come on indicting the charging process has started.
(3) The charger will show a steady red light up to when the battery is 80% capacity then the red and green light will be steady over 80%.Then only the green light will then be steady when fully charged. If the battery is left in the charger after the battery is fully charged it will automatically switch to trickle charge mode. Music will ring when battery be full charged.
(4) After charging is complete unplug the charger from the power source.
(1) Battery charging (Red light to 80% of capacity then red and green light over 80%)
(2) Charging completed (Steady green light)
(3) Faulty battery or short circuit (Red and green light blink at once per second)
Temperature delay (Red light and yellow light on and steady)
No load indication (Green light blinking at once per second)
(1) Charging voltage
(2) Charging current
(3) Battery indicator
(4) charging failure warning
1. Please allow 0.5-1cm differences due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.